Non Resident Loans
Red Rock can provide flexible mortgage finance for non-resident borrowers looking to invest in Australian real-estate with Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Our general parameters for non resident mortgage loans are as follows;
- Purchase and refinance (equity release not available).
- Established residential or commercial real estate in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane locations.
- All income verification must be translated into English by NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters).
- Foreign Investment Review Board Approval is required.
- Evidence of applicant’s deposit and funds to complete the transaction held in an Australian bank account.
- Independent legal advice required by all borrowers’ confirming they fully understand terms, conditions and obligations of the mortgage.
- Translator certificate required confirming applicant(s) have read and understood the transaction documents.
Non Resident Mortgage Products
Full document loan suitable for non-resident borrowers seeking to purchase or refinance real estate in Australia.
*Minimum loan $250,000. LVR means Loan to Value Ratio. No construction or vacant land loans. Max loan amount $5 million. Max LVR is 70% for residential, 65% for commercial security.
Talk to one of our experts today about we can assist you.